Meet PAVE at the SIPRI Forum
At the SIPRI Forum (7th May 2021, 3.30 – 4.45 pm), the PAVE Consortium will host an open roundtable discussion for researchers and practitioners that seeks to advance knowledge on the (online and offline) drivers of local community resilience in the face of transnational patterns of radicalization and reciprocal extremism, with a particular focus on the Western Balkans and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
Watch to find out more here:
- Véronique Dudouet, Senior Research Advisor, Berghof Foundation
- Isak Svensson, Professor, University of Uppsala
- Mohamed Elsanousi, Executive Director, Network for Religious and Traditional Peacemakers
- Teuta Avdimetaj, Researcher, Kosovar Center for Security Studies
- Triantafyllos Karatrantos, Researcher, Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy
The 2021 Stockholm Forum on Peace and Development will be held on the theme ‘Promoting Peace in the Age of Compound Risk’ and will explore novel approaches and solutions to promoting peace in the age of compound political, social, economic and environmental risks reinforced by COVID-19. The Stockholm Forum is co-hosted by SIPRI and the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs.